Production & Installation Planner – Terrell (TX)
- Manage manufacturing and installation schedule for production of overhead cranes using MS. Project and Inspectall software.
- Organize and schedule manufacturing capacity to ensure timely completion of customer orders, minimize costs, and improve manufacturing flexibility.
- Devise and implement Master Schedule at production shop, ensuring production is aligned through all stages of the process and across multiple functions.
- Coordinate with Engineering department to purchase materials and component for projects.
- Control supplier’s deliverables (purchasing, transportation, and shipment).
- Organize, document, and track imports of components from overseas.
- Organize logistics for installation crews.
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize production and installation processes, identifying opportunities of improvement in terms of cost, quality and delivery time: Undertake strategic planning and execution.
- Analyze performance of projects for manufacturing and installation per job based on cost and schedule targets (SPI, CPI) Control and monitor project process, prepare manufacturing, installation and service status reports (based on key indicators and analyzing trends) and manage information using QuickBooks (ERP) (nonproprietary).
- Undertake data gathering and analytics in Excel software.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering or related, or foreign equivalent.
PMP (Project Management Professional) certification.
Minimum of two years of experience in Industrial engineering or related occup. Within those two years, one year or more experience in overhead crane or big industries manufacturing & installation process, and one year of experience in planning and controlling based on PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge).
40 hr/wk, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.